Why LEX for LSAT, Law School, and Bar Review Tutors & Classes?
The Problem: Standardless Companies Prepping Students for Standardized Tests
The standardized test preparation field is, unfortunately, not subject to any standards itself. For instance, unlike the public school system—which at least requires that teachers obtain a teaching credential—literally anyone can start a "test prep" company and begin "teaching" people how to take the LSAT or the bar exam.
Because of this standardlessness, the industry is now flooded with companies founded and operated by non-lawyers who never graduated from—or even attended—law school. Many (if not most) of the teachers and tutors working for these companies are also non-lawyers who have little or no teaching experience and less-than-stellar standardized test scores.
The Solution: LEX Law Prep | Your Law Partner for Life
LEX Law Prep™ stands in stark contrast to such a landscape. The LEX Integrated Law Program™ is the work of highly qualified lawyer-teachers who have demonstrated examination prowess at all levels of the process of becoming a lawyer. Moreover, LEX does not merely disappear from view the moment a single step, such as the LSAT or MPRE, has been taken. Rather, LEX provides end-to-end partnership with each student-lawyer member, throughout law school and throughout his or her career in law.
And if you're still not convinced that LEX is for you, be sure to check out the LEX member Testimonials page to see what other LEX members are saying.
- LSAT Prep & Private Tutoring Industry-leading guidance for students seeking to maximize their LSAT scores
- Admissions Consulting We offer students insight into the law school application process
- LSAPP Law School Bootcamp Gain the skills necessary to rise to the top of the class before law school starts
- Law School Private Tutoring LEX tutors are available for one-to-one law school exam prep
- MPRE Private Tutoring Private, one-to-one tutoring sessions in-person as well as online
- BarRev CA Bar Exam Review In-person or online tutoring for the MBE and California Bar Exam subjects
What our students are saying
"You saved me that morning from an emotional breakdown!"
~ Southwestern, BarRev™ California Bar Exam Private Tutoring Student
"You are the best tutor I've ever had."
~ Vanderbilt, LSAT Private Tutoring Student
"After failing the MPRE twice, I came to LEX for personal tutoring. My score went up 30 points, and I blew way [beyond] the score I needed to pass! Thanks a ton--you guys ROCK!"
~ Boston, LEX MPRE Tutoring Student